Trickling Springs Creamery & Ranch serve our communities with finest specialty dairy foods while promoting healthy happy cows, farmer sustainability, employee wellness, environmental stewardship, and quality food. Trickling Springs Creamery connects a community of family farmers and the products they produce with discerning consumers who care about the source and quality of the food that they eat.
• We believe animals should be cared for with a stewardship that respects the animal and their natural environment.
• We believe that farmers should be paid fairly, recognizing their contribution to our communities, and enabling their family operations to be sustainable and multi-generational.
• We believe that as stewards of our environment, our food production should be environmentally sustainable from the animal to the table.
• We believe in simple, minimally processed dairy foods from grass fed cows and goats that will promote the health and safety of foods from the farm to the consumer.
• Pastured Grass-fed Cows
• Humane Animal treatment
• NO rBST or other synthetic hormones given to any of our animals
• Tightly restricted and discouraged antibiotic usage. Use is rare and only used when necessary to return a sick animal back to full health. If antibiotics are needed the milk is always discarded for a length of time not less than twice that of the minimum set by the FDA.
• Environmental stewardship of our farms’ ecosystem
• Minimally processed dairy foods
• Worker welfare at all stages of the products